The charity’s operations currently focus on these main areas:
- Supported housing and inclusion programmes for young people who would otherwise be homeless.
- 37 flats for young men and women aged 16 to 26 [up to age 24 on arrival]
– Recycling 300 tonnes [a year] of furniture & electrical items to provide supported employment, volunteering and training. More than just a charity shop - we probably reach more parts of our community than you could ever imagine... we even offer some items on our eBay 4 Charity shop..
– Supported vocational skills training for young people who have been excluded or are at risk of exclusion.
- Life changing opportunity, training and support
- Skills for life, for work and for living
Vehicle for Change V4C
– Outreach youth work from a van
Youthclubs static and mobile
- To engage, equip and empower young people in West Kent