We hope you’re able to collect your results today but, if not, don’t panic – your school will usually arrange for these to be mailed out to you. But the sooner you get your results, the quicker you can act on them.
Since your last exam in June, it has probably been a nerve racking and we wish you every success in your results and hope you’re pleased.
If you didn’t get the results you expected or needed:
- Do something early – the quicker you act, the more likely you are to get something you want
- Contact your school, college or training provider that offered you a place. They may still accept you or offer you an alternative option
- Ask your school or college for advice on your next steps
- You can contact The Education People team on 03000 414 005 if you need further support or guidance if you’re struggling to secure a place for September
- Talk to the Early Help Team at your local youth hub.
The Education People Contact Details:
The ParticipateKent Team
03000 419 174