Fully funded Traineeship course for 16-18 year olds who are not in employment, education or training.
This course is designed to be the stepping stone into an apprenticeship with support to help find the right career path for people who want to get into work.
Functional Skills Maths - for anyone who has not achieved a 4 or higher (C grade or above)
Functional Skills English - for anyone who has not achieved a 4 or higher (C grade or above)
NCFE Certificate in Occupational Studies in the Workplace at Level 1
Job searching support – Interview skills workshop – CV enhancing – IAG – Equality and Diversity – Social development and confidence building – Speculative searching – Cover letter writing – Group projects – Health and safety in the workplace – Careers advice.
The main aim of the Traineeship is voluntary work experience, our advisers will support the learner every step of the way to find a suitable placement with the potential of apprenticeship or job offer at the end of the course.
- Dedicated learner support throughout the programme.
- Confidence building and peer support.
- Information, Advice and Guidance from skilled advisors
- Training relevant to your needs to equip you for the future
- 1-2-1 Mentoring
- Support to find work experience that fits your career aspirations
- Individualised programme of learning to suit your needs.
- Personal development in areas like, time keeping, reliability, attendance and attitude which will help prepare for work.
We keep the class sizes small and you would be welcome to visit us for a chat before you decide to enrol. We offer a warm friendy atmosphere where our students always feel comfortable.
Get in touch then come and see what we can offer you.