Starts are available on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Are you aged 16 to 24 and ready to get a job?
A Traineeship will give you the chance to improve your English and maths, and get work experience.
Traineeships are an alternative to education. Even if you achieved good grades in maths and English, a Traineeship will help improve your prospects of becoming an Apprentice or a full-time employee. Traineeships provide the all-important work placement, which will improve your working practice and give you experience to put on your CV. We will cater around your needs and try to get you a work placement as close to your preferred career path as possible.
This will be an individualised offer, which lasts between 6 weeks - 6 months, based on the need of the trainee and employer.
What are the benefits of a Traineeship?
- A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or other job.
- The opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers.
- Improving your English and maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime.
- Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills you need to secure a job and succeed in employment.
- At the end of the work experience placement you’ll get a job interview with the company if a role becomes available or a reference and an exit interview.
To view our website click this link https://www.kenttrainingandapprenticeships.co.uk/apprentices/what-we-do/traineeships/