This short course is delivered in a small, friendly and inclusive college environment. The course allows learners to develop the confidence and essential transferrable employability skills needed to enter the world of work and to undertake taster sessions in specific vocational areas.
You will learn:
- Communication in the work place
- Skills for creative thinkers
- ICT in the work place
- How to work in a customer friendly way
- How to search for employment
- How to apply for employment
This courses gets learners ready to apply for employment or a full time further education course, by giving the confidence and skills they need.