FREE CSCS LABOURERS (GREEN CARD)
If you need to renew or gain your first CSCS Green Card our fully funded CSCS Card + Course will help. Theres no cost due to government funding & the CSCS Card is now required to work on most building sites & by construction recruitment agencies.
Who Is Eligible:
If you're not in education, employment or training or receiving Job Seekers Allowance, ESA or Universal Credit
If you're interested booking a place give Gerogia a call on 01273 669 455 (main booking line) or click 'apply'.
- CSCS 'GREEN' GENERAL OPERATIVES CARD (VALID FOR 5 YEARS)
- Health & Safety in Construction Environment Award (required for card)
- CITB Operatives Health, Safety & Environment Test (required for card)
- Application For The CSCS Card
- Registration with a local construction recruitment agency with live Green Card vacancies
What Are the Benefits of the CSCS CARD ?
- FREE OF CHARGE
- CSCS Card Valid for 5 years
- Gain Access To Lots of Local Construction Jobs With Great Rates Of Pay
- Meet recruitment Agencies when they attend our training center
Where Is The Course ?
Our training centre is located in the centre of town in easy reach of many bus routes and the train station.
What Is The CSCS Card ?
Today, nearly all employers in the UK’s construction industry require staff to a CSCS card before they can begin work on-site. Launched in July 2014 this new entry-level card has been specifically designed to cater to those working within the construction industry as a labourer.
TO ENROL OR FIND OUT MORE CALL GEORGIA ON OUR MAIN BOOKING LINE 0I273 669455