- Initial Assessment and diagnostic
- Information advice and guidance
Step 2: Undertake the following units
- Introduction into construction work (E3)
- Introduction to health and safety (E3)
- Handling and storing materials/components (E3)
- Personal work skills (L1)
Step 3: Undertake practical units
- Electrical installations
Step 4: Progression on to Level 1 Award in Construction Industries
- Carrying out tiling operations
- Carrying out trowel operations
- Carrying out wood operations
Step 5: Exit strategies
- CSCS training and test arranged and completed at approved test centre
- L2 Apprenticeship in construction operations
RHTS aims to provide the highest quality training experience for all age groups with the aim of delivering the highest vocational achievement coupled with the best possible chance for sustainable employment outcomes.
The areas served by RHTS have a higher than average unemployment and particular problems with young people who have left mainstream education and have been unsuccessful in finding employment or progression into meaningful training. there is curently a lack of high quality education and training offers which provide the level of success and job outcomes required.
We unlike other training providers have the ability and understanding to design and run courses to an individual's requirements allowing for supported non-pressured learning environments for those who may be from a NEET (not in employment, education or training) experience, or recovering from addictions.