What is Ready to Work Kent?
Ready to Work Kent is run by the Skills and Employability Service at Kent County Council.
It is here to help you find great training opportunities, build your skills and put you on the path to your ideal career. We know not everyone wants to stay in school until 18, so we want to make young people aware of other ways to get the qualifications that will open doors for you in the world of work.
If you are not going to sixth form, college or are currently unemployed then we can help you explore your options:
- Using the search function you can find training opportunities in your local area.
- Apply through the website and your details will be forwarded to training providers.
- This site is updated with the latest news and events.
- Read through our application and careers advice.
- If you are facing problems in your personal life we can point you to resources that will provide help and support.
If you have any questions about the site please contact us.